THE BEST BED BUG CONTROL IN CAPE TOWN
What are bed bugs?
Bugs are little biting insects that feed on human blood mostly during the night. They seriously interrupt sleep causing allergic reactions with unnecessary doctor visits.
What are the effects of bed bug bites?
- Skin irritations leading to skin redness
- Severe allergies
- Some people may start having fevers and a feeling of tiredness
- Bug bites transmit infectious diseases
- Large bug infestation may cause Asthma and respiratory complications
What are the causes of bed bug infestation in Cape Town?
Do you feel psychologically disturbed when you get to bed? Bugs are the number one cause of sleepless nights in Cape Town. The town has clear and beautiful climatic conditions with high temperatures and humidity throughout the year. Such a climate provides bugs with a favorable environment to thrive.
Where can you get bugs?
You can contract an infestation of bugs through so many ways in the city. Poor hygienic conditions in your home can make the infestation tougher to control. However, according to our bug treatment and control in Cape Town, here are ways to get a huge bug infestation in your home or workplace.
#1. Do you travel frequently?
Motels and hotels are a breeding ground for bugs. People from all walks of life visit the motels for short term accommodation. Some may travel carrying bugs around with them in their luggage or clothes.
#2. Do you purchase second-hand bedding and clothes?
Second-hand items are also another major cause of bug infestation. Bugs tend to hitch and infest from one place to another. It uses bedding and clothes as a favorable harborage.
#3. Do you reside in an apartment with a history of bug infestation?
If you live in a residing area with a history of bug infestation, then you are not far from being attacked by these obnoxious insects. Bugs are nocturnal insects that can move from one house to another.
Where do bugs hide?
- Inside the creases of your mattress
- In your luggage bag and shoes kept under your bed
- Curtains and paintings that are next to your bed
- Grooves and crevices of your bed, chairs, and tables in your home
- In your headboards and skirting boards
What are the signs that you have bed bugs in your home?
- Bloodstains on the sheets and mattress from crushed bugs
- Presence of dark spots on the bedding and walls from bug excrement
- Unpleasant odor in the bedroom when infestations are severe
What to do when infested by bed bugs in your home
Why Choose Bed Bug Control Cape Town to Eradicate Bugs?
- Guarantee results
- Color and Odor-free treatment
- Eco-friendly products
- A trusted and accredited company
- Affordable products