Ant Pest Control Cape Town
Looking for a Ant Exterminator?
Pest Managers Ant Pest Control
Signs that you have an ant infestation
There are a few signs that you might have a infestation of ants. We will name a few, but know that when it comes to Ant Pest Control we are the best not because we said so but because of the way we eliminate the ant infestation.
• Firstly you will notice sand heaps around the premises. The sand heaps will usually be where there is a crack close to the foundation of the wall.
• Secondly if you have paving you will see gaps forming in between the bricks.
• Thirdly you will find ants in your beverages and food on a regular occasion.
What makes our Ant Pest Control methods better?
When the queen of the colony dies, the colony can only survive a few months. Queens are rarely replaced and the workers are not able to reproduce.
We Target the queen as simple as that. The special bait we use completely eliminates the queen and thus ending the ant infestation.
Why do you need Ant Pest Control?
Ants can have a devastating effect on your business or personal property. They can cause foundations to crack and paving to drop. Ants are responsible for 3 Billion US Dollars worth of damage every year.
Numbers Speak For Themselves!
- There are more than 12,000 species of ants all over the world.
- An ant can lift 20 times its own body weight. If a second grader was as strong as an ant, she would be able to pick up a car!
- Some queen ants can live for many years and have millions of babies! Not if we can help it our Ant Pest Control eliminates the queen!
- Ants don’t have ears. Ants “hear” by feeling vibrations in the ground through their feet.
- When ants fight, it is usually to the death!
- When foraging, ants leave a pheromone trail so that they know where they’ve been.
- Queen ants have wings, which they shed when they start a new nest.
- Ants don’t have lungs. Oxygen enters through tiny holes all over the body and carbon dioxide leaves through the same holes.